Free shippingUP to 300pcs
MOQ（minimal order quantity）
|Flash Type||MLC And SLC|
|Weight||18g (0.63 oz)|
|Speed||20-25MB/s by Write, 40-50MB/s by Read|
|Dimension for Standard CF Card||40x36x3mm (L x W x D)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 60 °C (recommended)|
|Shipping Time||3 - 5 days by DHL|
Custom Sticker Size: 20x25mm (mm) / 1.50 x 1.25 inches
Testing we have for CF 512mb 133X Bulk Cardcompact flash(CF card) will work on most machines with newer controls from the past 7 years. Older machines will require SRAM cards which have very small capacity usually less then 8MB and run on a different voltage. Has been tested on controls including 16i/18i/21i and above and newer Mitsubishi controls. Make sure you set device to channel 4 () or it will not look for the card on controls.
H2test result for bulk CF 512mb 133X Bulk Card:CF 512mb 133X Bulk Card Datasheet
512MB CompactFlash Memory Card Industrial-grade CF card CF card, with efficient transmission, extraordinary speed Canon EOS Rebel Digital XT Digital Camera Memory Card Accelerate time savings, Trusted brand by pros.Ease of use, plug and play
The key features of a 512MB CF card NAND Flash chip include:
- High capacity: The NAND flash chip provides a storage capacity of 512 megabytes, which is sufficient for storing large amounts of data such as photos, videos, and music.
- High speed: NAND flash memory offers fast read and write speeds, which makes it ideal for use in devices that require high-speed data transfer.
- Durability: NAND flash memory is durable and can withstand a large number of write cycles, making it suitable for use in memory cards that may be subject to frequent read and write operations.
- Low power consumption: NAND flash memory consumes very little power, making it ideal for use in devices that require long battery life.
- Compact size: NAND flash chips are small and compact, making them ideal for use in memory cards that need to be small and lightweight.
It is important to note that the capacity of the NAND flash chip, determines the maximum storage capacity of the CompactFlash memory card. In the case of a 512MB CF card, the card would typically contain a single 512MB NAND flash chip. However, modern CF cards can contain multiple NAND flash chips to achieve larger capacities.
Support & Standard
- Support S.M.A.R.T (Self-defined)
- Support Security Command
- Support Wear-Leveling to extend product life
- Operation Modes: PC Card Memory, PC Card IO, True IDE
- True IDE Mode supports: UDMA0-5, MDMA0-4, PIO0-6
- True IDE Mode: Fixed Disk (Standard)
- PC Card Mode supports up to Ultra DMA Mode 5
- PC Card Mode: Removable Disk (Standard)
- Built-in ECC (Error Correction Code) functionality and wear-leveling algorithm ensures highly reliable of data transfer
- Power Shield prevents data loss in the event of a sudden power outage
CF Card and Memory Cards Controller INFO list
Pls (Contact us if you need CF Card in Custom Brand or Retail Package)
There are no reviews yet.