Free shippingUP to 300pcs
MOQ（minimal order quantity）
|Flash Type||MLC And SLC|
|Weight||18g (0.63 oz)|
|Speed||15-20MB/s by Write, 40-50MB/s by Read|
|Dimension for Standard CF Card||40x36x3mm (L x W x D)|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 60 °C (recommended)|
|Shipping Time||3 - 5 days by DHL|
Custom Sticker Size: 20x25mm (mm) / 0.78 x 0.98 inches
Testing we have for CF 256mb 133X Bulk CardCF memory card is usually used for high-end camera. Users are highly concerned with compatibility, the tests on it are crucial. MRT will do full testing on them, the main tests are H2 test, durability test, Aging test, and reliability one. The goal of tests is to produce high quality cards, it assures all of them can be compatible with most devices.
H2test result for bulk CF 256mb 133X Bulk Card:CF 256mb 133X Bulk Card Datasheet
256mb CF card is an electronic component that is used to store data, the storage capacity of it is 256 megabytes. It is pocket size memory card; you can carry it for business trip and shoot valuable videos. One CF card consists of controller and NAND flash, these components will determine its speed and life span. Along with new launch of nanometer, memory card gradually adopts QLC flash. However, comparing to SLC or MLC, latest stack dies are not as reliable as old CF card. CompactFlash technology leads a low-power, lightweight and productive card, it benefits millions of people.
The key features of a 256MB CF cards NAND Flash chip include:
- Good capacity: The storage capacity is 256MB. Although it is small size, it can record thousands of files, music, and photos. There is an old saying “small as the sparrow is, it possesses all its internal organs.”
- High speed: CF card offers fast read and write speeds, which makes it ideal for use in devices that require high-speed and stable data transfer.
- Durability: CompactFlash memory is durable, and can withstand a high number of write and read cycles. In other words, you may use it workable for decades.
- Low power consumption:NAND flash memory consumes very little power, making it ideal for use in devices that require long battery life.
- Compact size: bulk CF memory card can slip into your pocket.
It is important to note that the capacity of the NAND flash chip determines the maximum storage capacity of the CompactFlash memory card. In the case of a 256MB CF card, the card would typically contain a single 256MB NAND flash chip. However, modern CF cards can contain multiple NAND flash chips to achieve larger capacities.
Compact Flash Card Technical data
- Capacity: 256mb
- Read speed: up to 50 MB/s (133X)
- Write speed: up to 20 MB/s
- Performance: it is fast enough to shoot 1080p HD video and higher resolution
- Storage temperature: -30° C – 75° C- Operating temperature: -25° C – 75°
The key functions of 256MB CF cards:
- Data transfer management: The controller chip manages the transfer of data between the host device and the memory card, ensuring that data is written to and read from the card in an efficient and error-free manner.
- Error correction: The controller chip employs error correction techniques to detect and correct errors that may occur during data transfer. In a word, it is ensuring the integrity of the data stored on the card.
- Wear leveling: The controller chip manages the allocation of data to different areas of the memory card to ensure that data is written evenly across the card, reducing the risk of premature failure due to excessive wear on certain areas.
- Power management: The controller chip manages the power supply to the memory card, optimizing power consumption to extend the battery life of the host device.
- Security management: The controller chip may include features such as data encryption and password protection to ensure the security of the data stored on the memory card.
Obviously, these are the standard specification of one CF card. It assures high performance for demanding applications, and provides perfect storage solution for medical equipment. Each card runs on an integrated controller, it offers powerful data security.
- MLC Flash (Contact us if you go for SLC)