The 256GB NVMe PCIe3.1 2280 Internal SSD High Performance Solid State Drive delivers all the advantages of flash disk technology with PCIe Gen3 x4 interface and it is fully compliant with the standard Next Generation Form Factor (NGFF), commonly known as M.2.
Based on 3D TLC NAND Flash memory, its Read speeds performance speeds can reach up to 3100 MB/s. Power consumption is much lower than traditional hard drives, making it the best embedded solution for new systems.
M.2 PCIe Gen3 x 4 Interface.
PCIe 3.1 Compliant / NVMe 1.3 Compliant.
Power Management Support for APST / ASPM / L1.2.
Supports SMART and TRIM commands. Supports ONFi 2.3, ONFi 3.0, ONFi 3.2 and ONFi 4.0 interface.
Advanced Wear Leveling, Bad Block Management, and Over-Provision.
• 256GB NVMe PCIe 3.1 2280 SSD.
• User Manual.
- 1GB=1,000,000,000 Bytes. In OS system, it would be displayed as 1,000,000,000 Bytes/1024/1024/1024 = 0.93GB
- Definition and conditions of TBW (Terabytes Written)are based on JEDEC standard
- Transmission speed will vary according to different hardware/software conditions, therefore the data can only use for basic reference.
- PCIe SSD works best under WIN8.1 and WIN10 operating system. Windows Operating Systems earlier than Windows 8.1 does not support NVMe Driver natively. Users will need to install NVMe Driver prior installing the SSD.
- Using the new generation of 3D flash memory: Capacity, performance, and durability are greatly improved
PCI-e interface – Supports latest NVMe 1.3 protocol
PCIe3.1 2280 specification: Supports the next-generation platforms of Intel and AMD. Suitable for both desktop and notebook Supports SLC Caching technology. Greatly enhance computing performance