By completing an order you accept the following Terms and Conditions:
1. Our prices are subject to change. Promotional terms only apply in the period stated for the promotion. Charges for standard delivery are included in the stated product price for wholesale orders.
2. Whilst MRT will try to ensure that prices on the web site are accurate, we are not responsible for errors that may occur. If we discover any errors in the price of goods before we accept your order, we will notify you as soon as possible and give you the option to resubmit your order at the correct price or cancel the order. The price does not include any importation taxes applicable outside of China.
3. All goods are subject to availability.
4. Any goods, services or information displayed on this website should not be regarded as an offer, invitation, solicitation, advice or recommendation to buy a product or service on the website.
5. Any email or other electronic acknowledgement by us of receipt of an order placed by you does not constitute legal acceptance by MRT of your order. All orders are subject to approval by us. When processing your order, the information provided will be subject to credit and fraud prevention checks.
6. MRT liability for any injury (other than death or personal injury), damage or loss, in particular consequential loss, arising from the use of any goods purchased via this website, or from the transaction itself, are hereby excluded. Any injury, damage or loss arising directly from the negligence of MRT or any of its agents will be limited to a refund of the value of the goods purchased, together with any delivery charges paid.
7. While all reasonable care is taken to protect the confidentiality of your payment card details, MRT cannot be liable if, through no fault of its own, these details are intercepted and used by third parties.
8. Pre-orders will be charged at the time of the order being placed. If you order a standard item and a pre-order item at the same time the standard item will be dispatched as normal and the pre-order dispatched upon release.
9. Please ensure your delivery address is correct before completing your order. We are unable to take responsibility for the delay or loss of a parcel where incorrect or incomplete delivery details have been provided.
10. MRT reserves the right to delete any feedback they consider inappropriate to the general public.
11. Chinese law applies to this contract.