Free shippingUP to 300pcs
MOQ（minimal order quantity）
|Flash Type||MLC And SLC|
|Weight||18g (0.63 oz)|
|Speed||20-25MB/s by Write, 40-50MB/s by Read|
|Dimension for Standard CF Card||40x36x3mm (L x W x D)|
|Storage temperature:||-30° C - 75°|
|Operating Temperature||-25° C to 75 °C (recommended)|
|Shipping Time||3 - 5 days by DHL|
Custom Sticker Size: 20x25mm (mm) / 1.50 x 1.25 inches
Testing we have for CF 8GB 133X Bulk Cardcompact flash(CF card) will work on most machines with newer controls from the past 7 years. Older machines will require SRAM cards which have very small capacity usually less then 8MB and run on a different voltage. Has been tested on controls including 16i/18i/21i and above and newer Mitsubishi controls. Make sure you set device to channel 4 () or it will not look for the card on controls.
H2test result for bulk CF 8GB 133X Bulk Card:CF 8GB 133X Bulk Card Datasheet Contact us
8GB CF (CompactFlash) card is an external storage to expand the memory for your cameras as well as the other devices. First of all, the minimum read speed can reach 50MB/s, it is excellent for smooth photo viewing and data loading. More over, high capacity 8GB CF card captures more photos and longer videos-shooting. In this way, the outstanding performance is compatible with varies cameras demand. Secondly, this is ultra-speed industrial card, no matter you use it in high-end equipment or camera. At last, MRT CF card can meet the rigorous demands and run at extreme temperature. For instance, the super compatibility and durability of bulk CF 8GB card fits perfectly for standard PCMCIA-ATA equipped devices. Especially for medical instruments, factory automation systems and other industrial equipment.
The main features of a 8GB CF card:
- Good capacity: The storage capacity is 8GB. Although it is not large one, it is best option for DSLR camera in entry-level.
- High speed: Generally speaking CF card can offer fast read and write speeds; it supports VPG-20 for full HD and 4K video. What’s more, It is free from the wait when transferring data from devices to PC.
- Durability: Custom CF 8GB card is resistant to shock, dust, and vibration. In addition, full reading and writing cycles can be over 100,000 cycles.
- Low power consumption: NAND flash memory consumes very little power, making it ideal for use with digital cameras, PDAs and more.
- Compact size: It is a pocket storage; you can carry it easily for your business trip.
CompactFlash 8GB is one of the most famous storage cards. Especially for photo and video enthusiasts, the stable performance can ensure rattling photo-taking and HD video recording. In a word, it is a nice option to rich your lifestyle and keep memories.
Compact Flash Card Technical data
- Capacity: 8GB
- Read speed: up to 50 MB/s (133X)
- Write speed: up to 20 MB/s
- Performance: it is fast enough to shoot 1080p HD video and higher resolution
- Storage temperature: -30° C – 75° C- Operating temperature: -25° C – 75°
Where to USE – 8GB CF card:
There are numerous equipment working with CF 8GB flash card.
- Digital audio recorders
- Nikon and CANON Digital camera
- Industrial PC
- Medical Equipment
- Advertising Machine
Notes for Using CF Card:
CF card is a comparatively precise electronic gadget. To extend its life span, there are some matters to be aware.
- As CF card is not thick enough to stand any fold, you must be careful of the pins. Also, the function of these pins is to connect and transfer data. If you do hard plug or wrong connection, the pin is easily getting break or damage.
- Obviously, the shell of CF card is made of Plastic. To use it properly, you need to keep the storage card in dry and room temperature.
- Please pay attention to the positive and negative sides of the CF card when connecting with the equipment, you can get data right away after it. In addition, please avoid heavy drop to the ground, the component may be affected by it.
CF card regularly use sticker for logo. As it is the biggest memory card so far, the size for logo printing is huge. You can add logo messages or designs in colorful printing.
MLC Flash (Contact us if you go for SLC)
CF Card and Memory Cards Controller INFO list
AU6475 … CM220-FX…UB6220…FC1320…PS2002…SM333 (LQFP100)
UT313-L4 (LQFP48) – USB 2.0 High Performance CF Card Reader Controller CF 4.0 (PIO-6, UDMA-4)
PLS (Contact us if you need CF Card in Custom Brand or Retail Package)